Utilizing laser scanners and digital photogrammetry we generate 3D models of cultural heritage sites, objects and buildings. These models can be used for documentation purposes, academic analysis, distribution via web platforms, and incorporation into digital media formats
- Fully textured, complete 3D models.
- Heritage visualizations/reconstruction
- Documentation of archaeological features/excavations
- Digitization of museum collections/creation of virtual museums.
- Creation of 3D assets for serious gaming environments
- Incorporation into Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality platforms.
- 3D printing of artefacts for tangible experiences
- Dissemination of 3D data for incorporation into educational environments
- Online Publication eg: SketchFab