At EQNX digital we use UAV’s (drones), total stations and complex computer vision software to generate photorealistic 3D models of a site or landscape. We then use these models to extract highly accurate geometric survey data for cartographic applications, built heritage monitoring and rapid coastal erosion surveys.
Our trained, qualified and insured teams of UAV pilots are capable of conducting fully geo-referenced aerial surveys in an efficient and safety conscious manner.
- Digital Elevation/Terrain/Surface Models
- Orthophotos (Geo-spatially corrected images from which real world measurements can be extracted)
- 3D Models of an entire site or area
- Visually aesthetic animated 3D visualizations
- Built Heritage monitoring
- Environmental impact assessments
- Archaeological excavation recording
- Generation of 3D content for serious gaming, VR/AR applications
- Coastal erosion survey/Natural heritage monitoring
- Incorporation into digital media formats for film/TV